Blair Victoria & Tudor Inn Hotel- Providing Bed and Breakfast Accommodation in London
- What kind of a hotel is it?
- What packages are available at the hotel?
- Is Internet access available?
- How long is the reception open?
- What are the check in/check out timings?
- What type of credit cards do you accept?
- Is VAT included in the tariff?
- How far the hotel from the Victoria coach station?
- How to reach the hotel from the Gatwick Airport?
- How to reach by car?
- What tourist attractions close to the hotel?
- What options are available in rooms?
- What types of security measures have been adopted by the hotel?
- What are different facilities available in the hotel?
- Can booking be done online?
What kind of a hotel is it?
A1. The Blair Victoria & Tudor Inn Hotel is one of the budget hotels in Victoria, London. We provide all the basic facilities and amenities to make your stay a comfortable in our hotel.
What packages are available at the hotel?
A2. We provide special discount rates for group accommodation and free stay for the leader. We also offer seasonal discounts.
Is Internet access available?
A3. Wireless (Wi-Fi) & Broadband Internet Service Available. USB Wi-Fi cards can be rented at the reception. Note that, Wi-Fi Service Limited within range only.
How long is the reception open?
A4. The reception is open 24 hours a day.
What are the check in/check out timings?
A5. The Check in time at the hotel is 2pm and the checkout time is 10.30am
What type of credit cards do you accept?
A6. We accept all major credit cards. We charge of 4% on American Express Card.
In which currencies do you accept payments?
A7. We accept Sterling’s, Euros, Pounds, and Dollars.
Is VAT included in the tariff?
A8.All rates are inclusive of taxes and VAT.
How far the hotel from the Victoria coach station?
A9. We are near to the Victoria Coach station. Please go to our Location page to get the directions.
How to reach the hotel from the Gatwick Airport?
A10. View our Location page to get the directions. We are just 30 minutes away by Gatwick Express train link, on a 24 hour time table.
How to reach by car?
A11. Take junction M25; follow A2 to Central London, through to the A202. At Vauxhall Bridge, turn left into Warwick Way, we are No. 78 on your left.
What tourist attractions close to the hotel?
A12. We are located in Victoria, London. The major attractions near the hotel are:
- Houses of Parliament
- Westminster Abbey
- Buckingham Palace
- Tate Gallery
- Thames River
- West End Theatres
What options are available in rooms?
A13. We offer the following rooms in budget prices, less than the rack rate in seasonal offers:
- Single Rooms
- Double Rooms
- Twin Rooms
- Triple Rooms
What types of security measures have been adopted by the hotel?
A14. We keep our reception open round-the-clock. We advise our guests not to keep their luggage unattended during their journey.
We inform our guests about the pick pocketers that roam in Central London. We advise them to be careful while enjoying in the city. We also provide Safes at £1 per day to our guests.
What are different facilities available in the hotel?
A15. We offer following facilities to our guests:
- Direct dial telephone
- Full en suite facilities
- Colour TV
- Free tea/coffee making facilities
- Hair dryer
- Wi-Fi and Broadband Internet service. We also give USB Wi-Fi cards on rent
- Complimentary Breakfast in our dining room
Can booking be done online?
A16. Yes, we allow online booking. We provide special discounts for online bookings to budget travellers. To Book Online Click Here